Hi Dimitris,

I intend to introduce the remaining discussion topics over the next three
weeks. I did not announce an end to the discussion period on purpose, so
that we can have as full of a discussion as possible. Also, in the next
three weeks, I intend to start summarizing the discussions and coming up
with new suggested language on those issues that have been discussed. I
expect that during December we will start to solidify the amendments to
MRSP (v.2.7.1), and that in January I'll announce a "last call" on the
amendments. Following that I will "summarize a consensus that has been
reached, and/or state the official position of Mozilla" - see
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Updating_Root_Store_Policy.

Part of the discussion that will still need to take place deals with
implementation deadlines, timing, etc. Let's discuss that now for the
non-controversial items, and then in late December / early January for
those that are more contentious (assuming they remain in this batch of
changes).

Sincerely yours,
Ben Wilson
Mozilla Root Store