On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 6:08 PM Dimitris Zacharopoulos via
dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> Can other people, except Ryan, follow this thread? I certainly can't. Too
> much information, too much text, too many assumptions, makes it impossible
> to meaningfully participate in the discussion.

These are complex topics, for sure, but that’s unavoidable. Participation
requires a degree of understanding both about the goals to be achieved by
auditing, as well as the relevant legal and institutional frameworks for
these audits. So, admittedly, that’s not the easiest to jump into.

Could you indicate what you’re having trouble following? I don’t know that
we can do much about “too much information”, since that can be said about
literally anything unfamiliar, but perhaps if you would simply ask
questions, or highlight what you’d like to more about, it could be more
digestible?

What would you say your desired outcome from your email to be? Accepting,
for a second that this is a complex topic, and so discussion will
inherently be complex, and so a response such as “make it simpler for me”
is a bit unreasonable.
  • Policy 2.7.1: MRSP Issue #1... Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy
    • Re: Policy 2.7.1: MRSP... Clemens Wanko via dev-security-policy
      • Re: Policy 2.7.1: ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
        • Re: Policy 2.7... Wojtek Porczyk via dev-security-policy
          • Re: Policy... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
          • Re: Policy... Clemens Wanko via dev-security-policy
            • Re: P... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • R... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
                • ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
                • ... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
                • ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
                • ... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
                • ... Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy
                • ... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
            • Re: P... Clemens Wanko via dev-security-policy
              • R... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
                • ... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy