In line with the proposed hyperlink to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/EV_Processing_for_CAs#EV_TLS_Capable from
"capable of issuing EV certificates" (see Issue #147), then I don't think
the proposed parenthetical is necessary anymore, and I think this issue can
be considered resolved without needing to explain policy constraints for EV
audit exceptions in the MRSP.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy <