Dear All,

We appreciate your comments and participation in the discussion about the
Summary of Camerfirma's Compliance Issues,
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Camerfirma_Issues.

Mozilla has not yet made a decision about Camerfirma's continuation in our
root store. We intend to continue with our public discussion process to
determine whether Camerfirma's root certificates can remain included in
Mozilla's root store, and what actions they need to take.

Camerfirma has responded to the list of issues by providing a Remediation
Plan,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DV7cUSWqdOEh3WwKsM5k1U5G4rT9IXog/view?usp=sharing,
with a commitment to align Camerfirma to the highest level of standards of
the Mozilla community.

They asked if there are parts of the Remediation Plan that need
clarification and for suggestions to improve the Remediation Plan.

We will appreciate your constructive feedback on it.

- Do the proposed actions in the Remediation Plan address the underlying
issues?

- If Camerfirma fully executes on this plan, will that be sufficient to
regain trust so that they can remain a CA in Mozilla's root store?

- Do you have additional recommendations for steps that you think
Camerfirma should take?

Thanks,

Ben