Apologies for belaboring the point, but I think we might be talking past
eachother.

You originally stated “The only place I am aware that lists the audit
partner in a comparable world is the signing audit partner on public
company audits in the US, which is available on the SEC website.” I gave
two separate examples of such, and you responded to one (FPKI) by saying
the report was not public (even when it is made available publicly), and
the other I didn’t see a response to.

This might feel like nit-picking, but I think this is a rather serious
point to work through, because I don’t think you’re fully communicating
what you judge to be a “comparable world”, as it appears you are dismissing
these examples.

I can think of several possible dimensions you might be thinking are
relevant, but rather than assume, I’m hoping you can expand with a few
simple questions. Some admittedly seem basic, but I don’t want to take
anything for granted here.

1) Are you/the WTTF familiar with these audit schemes?

2) Are you aware of schemes that require disclosing the relevant skills and
experience of the audit team to the client? (E.g. as done by BSI C5 audits
under ISAE 3000)

3) Are you aware of such reports naming multiple parties for the use of the
report (e.g. as done by FPKI audits)

4) Are you aware of schemes in which a supplier requires a vendor to be
audited, and ensures that the customer of supplier are able to access such
audits as part of their reliance upon supplier? (Note, this doesn’t have to
be limited to ISMS systems)

I’m trying to understand what, given the prevalence of these practices,
makes these instances *not* a comparable world, since it seems that helps
move closer to solutions.