All,

The CCADB update has been completed, and the "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" notice will be removed today.

There is still some cleanup that we will be doing, but you may proceed with using Audit Cases and Root Inclusion Cases now.

Please let me know if you run into any problems with the CCADB.

Thanks,
Kathleen