Thanks, Dimitris.
I am trying to make as few changes as necessary to the current MRSP, and I
am still considering your suggested reformatting of MRSP section 5.3.1.
Meanwhile, I changed the "SHOULD" to "encourage," as you suggested.  I also
deleted the "not inconsistent" language so that the sentence reads, "Other
values that the CA is allowed to use and are documented in the CA’s CPS MAY
be present."  See
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/compare/master...Issue228-6?expand=1.
Again, I'm open to feedback on Dimitris proposed revisions.
Thanks again,
Ben