I have updated the 4th bullet point in
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Root_Inclusion_Considerations#Concerning_Behavior
to say:

*The CA's representative is unable to demonstrate that the CA has
implemented anti-corruption mechanisms (e.g. ISO 37001 certification
<https://www.iso.org/iso-37001-anti-bribery-management.html>) and the CA
has physical, monetary, or business nexus to a government of a country that
*

   - * has an Internet Freedom Score
   <https://freedomhouse.org/countries/freedom-net/scores> less than 50; or*
   - * has a score less than 50 on the Corruption Perceptions Index
   <https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi>*

And I have removed the "{{draft}}" notice from the page, because I believe
this page is ready to be put into use.

Of course, I will always appreciate thoughtful and constructive feedback on
this page and our other wiki pages <https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA>.

Thanks,
Kathleen