While not have knowledge to comment about acquire itself, doesn't this
more fit to ccadb mailing list? I thought root store policy about
individual root was moved to there
2024년 2월 3일 토요일 오전 1시 45분 19초 UTC+9에 Ben Wilson님이 작성:

https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/d/msgid/dev-security-policy/4715cf7b-519e-46fe-8727-e4064e53e505n%40mozilla.org.
  • Public Discussi... Ben Wilson
    • Re: Public... Suchan Seo
      • Re: Pu... Ben Wilson