Gervase Markham wrote:
Can anyone else see disadvantages to having six security groups? That would basically be one per product for the non-end-user products:
Having to subscribe to at least some 3 or 4 security groups is a pain...and higher the chance to miss on important topics...Are that many really needed? All of the topics mentioned below are important enough, but having to subscribe to all of them seems to be a punishment for me ;-) Aren't we all subscribed to too many list already? I'm trying to get the number down, not up...

bugzilla-security: Bugzilla, Testopia
websites-security: Websites
webtools-security: Webtools
addons-security:   addons.mozilla.org