Hi Florian,

Florian Weimer wrote:
Mmmhh, may I ask, what exactly has the Verisign CPS to do with the EV
guidelines?

I was under the impression that the EV appndexi of the Verisign CPS
implements the EV guidelines.
Might be, so they are irrelevant for anybody else. However - and I still have to update my knowledge concerning that - if the EV guidelines require a site visit (as it was the case a few month ago) and Verisign has a different interpretation of that requirement, then EV is already flawed by the biggest certification authority! Right from the start....

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Phone:       +1.213.341.0390