Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
Let's assume for the sake of argument that we are no longer happy about FlySSL's business.
You mean, you are not happy anymore about Geotrust/Comodo business? Regfly has no connection to Mozilla whatsoever...

Indeed not.

I guess it depends how their business operates. If they just get details from applicants and pass them on to Geotrust and Comodo for verification, then we don't have a problem. However, if Registerfly are responsible for verifying part or all of the data, there is an increased risk that erroneous certificates could be issued.

Gerv