Gervase Markham wrote:
Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
This is why I asked how to continue from here. But there is a general proposal on the table, which can be taken as the basis to form a new policy etc. So which steps would you propose? Shaping and refining the proposal could be one of these...

If you wish to refine your proposal, I'm not going to stop you :-) And it would certainly make it easier to do a proper evaluation of it.
I think I still need some more input here about what exactly should be improved. Certainly better definition of the various levels is needed...Shall we propose also an example for an extended Mozilla CA policy? This would be certainly interesting and a basis for some very serious thoughts and discussions..?!

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Phone:       +1.213.341.0390