Perhaps this is somewhat premature, but I nevertheless would like to suggest a path for implementation and practical steps for implementation of the multi-level proposal we put forward. Actually what I want to know, how this could and would be implemented and here are my thoughts:

- Once and if Mozilla comes to a decision concerning our proposal, the first step would be most likely to extend the Mozilla CA policy as a new draft. - The new Mozilla CA policy draft would be open for review and discussion for a certain period (Guess this is how it is done??). - The policy would take effect after this period (Pending some vote or something??).
- Support for the OID detection would be implemented in the NSS library.

- At this stage I would suggest to implement a small text field in the certificate viewer which would show the level assigned to the certificate if it's found. This text field would be only visible, if a special flag in the config is turned on (by default off). This would be mostly used by CAs and developers (UI?) to start the implementation of the OID and testing of it by all sides.
- Last step, the UI implementation of the indicators (whatever that means).

Is this the way things would be done at Mozilla for the implementation of this proposal?

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Phone:       +1.213.341.0390