Hi Gerv,

Gervase Markham wrote:
> This is a separate issue from allowing CAs with only an ETSI audit to
> take and pass an EV readiness audit, and issue EV certificates - but the
> auditors and WebTrust representative present at the meeting indicated
> their willingness to a) look at how equivalent the two are, and *b) see
> whether we can separate the WebTrust EV audit criteria out so that other
> auditors could audit against them*. So progress has been made there too.
If section b) is true and correct (and will be implemented), then I
think we indeed progressed a lot here....Please note, that this wasn't
the language of your latest post at
http://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Johnath/EVDraft13ReviewComments of which I
answered...

Is there a way to have them commit to that in some way or form? And what
if they'll just say: "Well, we looked at it and it's not possible" after
you already voted in favor?

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.