Lets suppose a web hosting company acquires an EV cert and provides for
its clients some nifty re-write rule to let appear the site as EV
verified, but the actual content is served in a iframe - from the
clients regular SSL secured site. Which answer would you propose to your
question below? Obviously this is only important if a distinctions is
made between EV and others... ;-)

--
Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.