(crossposting this between dev-tech-crypto and dev-security per Nelson
Bolyard's suggestion)

One of my colleagues has managed to locate a site that:
a) goes to the official paypal site
b) redirects off of the paypal site
c) ends up landing on a paypal spoof

without:
d) triggering any notification of an EV site being left
e) triggering the phishy/phorgery warning (this has changed at
approximately 10:30pm on 03Jul2008)

We have been unable to figure out any way to submit a site to the
phish filter (in firefox3), and given the recent hoohah about EV
certificates and their usage for validation I'm concerned that people
who have their navigation toolbars turned off aren't going to see the
problems until it's too late.

I'm told that there is no code in place for notification of leaving an
EV site for another site; I believe this is an oversight that should
be fixed (this is separate from the "SSL to non-SSL" config preference
which isn't enabled by default).

Thanks,

-Kyle H