Boris Zbarsky a écrit :
Marine wrote:

However, I don't see  how to put all the code in a signed jar, as JSP
will generate HTML code dynamically for each client request.

Is it possible to dynamically generate the signed jar?  Or move the
logic from server to client?

I fear it won't be easy... and I don't want to waste a lot of time on this, to finally see it's not possible :(
Except if someone can tell me he has already done that, and how ?

I don't claim this is easy to do, basically.  The signed jar model is
not the easiest thing in the world to work with.  :(

Yes, another way to certficate code would be nice. For example, register in Firefox the url of a given website that may use advanced privileges.
But maybe it wouldn't be safe, I'm a newbie in browser security !

Thanks again Boris