Marine a écrit :
> Jonas Sicking a écrit :
>> Marine wrote:

>>> I fear it won't be easy... and I don't want to waste a lot of time
>>> on this, to finally see it's not possible :(
>>> Except if someone can tell me he has already done that, and how ?

>>> Yes, another way to certficate code would be nice. For example,
>>> register in Firefox the url of a given website that may use advanced
>>> privileges.
>>> But maybe it wouldn't be safe, I'm a newbie in browser security !
>>>

>> The signed script feature is something that we really want to kill.
>> As you have noticed, it is far from easy to work with. Additionally
>> it increases our attack surface for people trying to hack firefox and
>> its users a lot.
>>
>> The recommended solution is instead to write a firefox extension.
>> This extension can download any dynamic resource you want without
>> having to bother with signing.
>>
>> / Jonas
>>
> OK, nice to know the general development tendancy, to choose the
> better way to do things.
> So I will write an extension.
> Thanks again for your replies.
> Marine
Hi again,

I'm working on an extension as you suggested : this extension listen on
"click" events, and test "event.target" properties in order to decide
wether it should do something or not.
The webpage have to be able to expose some values/parameters to the
extension.
So I tried to add properties to button, to document or to window
objects, in my webpage.
But the extension listener can't see these properties.
It can only see standards properties like event.target.id,
event.target.value....

If I add a listener inside the webpage, it sees all these properties.
How does it come the extension can't see them ? Is it a security
limitation ?

Thanks in advance for help