Hello!

Today, one of leading IT portal published an article about FIrefox with
this title: "Firefox is not safety because of its extensions". The
article concludes the findings of this published article:

https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-roberto_liverani-nick_freeman-abusing_firefox.pdf
that was released at DefCon (https://www.defcon.org/)

What do you think about this presentation? Do we have official answer?
Do you have opinions about risks, best practices, advices?

If this is not a good list for this question, I am really sorry, and
please forward my letter to the right lis and notify me.

Thank you in advance!

--

Best regards,

KAMI

Hungarian Mozilla Community member

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My projects: http://ooop.sf.net/ | http://hun.sf.net/

Blog (Hun): http://bit.ly/10ucTR | Donate: http://bit.ly/eYZO6

Follow me: http://bit.ly/gJuJZ | http://bit.ly/kDocB