On 5/16/10 2:21 PM, Michael Kohler wrote:
> On 05/16/2010 11:19 PM, Daniel Veditz wrote:
>> This group, admittedly low traffic, seems suspiciously quiet. Are
>> posts working?
>> -Dan
>
> Works fine.

Thanks. I hadn't seen anything since the HITB spam on April 22.

So as to make this thread not 100% on the noise side of the
signal-to-noise ratio I'd like to point out a Firefox development
that I don't believe I saw mentioned here:

Firefox trunk nightlies have a fix for the CSS history privacy
issue, which allow sites to silently data-mine visitors for every
site--or even specific page--they've gone to. The problem is
inherent to the CSS spec and affects all browsers (that support
CSS). We hope our solution proves viable, although a few sites do
use the feature legitimately and will therefore degrade.

http://blog.mozilla.com/security/2010/03/31/plugging-the-css-history-leak/

-Dan