Hey Sid, can you give an update on this action plan?

https://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.security/browse_thread/thread/f8afac1eef7cb4cd/

Gerv had given an update last June:
https://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.security/msg/2b50d4d8dee715ba

After the few meetings and a couple of hours of discussion in the last
two days, we've made a short list of desired upgrades for NSS/PSM for
the near term.  This message should hopefully serve as a summary of the
technical bits that -- based on the discussions -- seemed most urgent.

Here they are, prioritized into three buckets:
- A (things we want soonest)
- B (things we want fairly soon)
- C (things we want, but after A and B are done)

Bucket A:
- Move to libpkix for all cert validation (bug 479393)
- Complete active distrust in NSS (bug 470994)
- Implement callbacks to augment validation checking (bug 644640)
- Implement subscription-based blocklisting of certs via update ping
(remove need to ship patch)

Bucket B:
- Implement OCSP Stapling (bug 360420)
- Implement date-based revocation (distrust certs after specific date)
- CA locking functionality in HSTS or via CAA

Bucket C:
- Disable cert overrides for *very old* expired certs (might not be in
any CRLs anymore)