Am 2012-02-27 15:30, schrieb Stephen Schultze:
> Bucket C:
> - Disable cert overrides for *very old* expired certs (might not be in
> any CRLs anymore)

This might become a problem if some embedded devices create self-signed
certs valid only in 1970 or something equally intelligent. Not allowing
users to access their devices at all could be quite annoying. Is there
at least a hidden pref that advanced users can set to be able to get
cert overrides?

I do understand the idea (without this, time will allow revoked certs to
be overriden again), but the certs will still be considered invalid. I
think a stricter expiration warning could be more appropriate.

Kind regads,
Jan

--
Please avoid sending mails, use the group instead.
If you really need to send me an e-mail, mention "FROM NG"