So my understanding is that the goal would be one process per app, however for
performance reasons, apps may need to be grouped. There will always be at least
one lower-privileged process for running content (apps) and ideally there would
be at least enough to separate critical apps (dialer, sms) from non-cirtical
apps. (to limit the extent of priv-esc bugs).

That was how I understood from our discussion the other day Chris - does that
sound accurate?

Regards,
Paul