I've updated the wiki page with the information presented in e-mails today
- definition of app instance / version
- link to B2G/App security model feature page
- benefits of mirroring Debian package management system
- link to Jim's permission manager bug
- complications of using SSL as authentication mechanism
- open question about what to sign

See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security

David Chan