Yes, but as someone said "Stop letting the perfect be the enemy of the useful."

I think it needs to be measured what is the usefulness of this
feature. How many attacks would we protect against? (not just possible
vulnerabilities) There is a certain loss in implementing this feature
because of the creep factor. You would essentially make it easier to
malware to exfiltrate sensitive data: instead of writing the code to
detect when user is typing sensitive data, the malware could just look
at the db you use.

=dev