On 10.09.2013, at 17:41 , Daniel Veditz <dved...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> That can't be right, so your database must be more complex. If you're
> storing more than originally implied that may have some impact on a
> security assessment.

We apparently haven't been clear about the scope of the proposal. It only deals
with a way to export and publicly share a subset of our data. Internally the
service has a lot more data, but there's no way we can share that, thanks to
the privacy aspects of it.

But at this point it seems clear to me, that there's likely no way to share any
meaningful subset or aggregated version of this data publicly at all.

Hanno