On 2/13/13 10:16 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 2/13/13 9:47 PM, Brian Anderson wrote:
I haven't actually created a DOM-related milestone yet because we
haven't come up with a goal that I'm satisfied with ("create working dom
bindings" is vague). Things we've considered as short-term bindings
goals are canvas and WebGL. Does anybody have suggestions here?

How about deciding on an actual implementation strategy for the DOM?

Note that from this point of view canvas and webgl are uninteresting because they have only one DOM interface involved, so there are no inheritance issues and whatnot.

A basic binding for Node that allows JS to do .firstChild without a virtual function call on arbitrary nodes would be a lot more like what I'm looking for here.

-Boris