Patrick Walton wrote:
Ultimately, as I said before, I think there is no sidestepping the need for a
truly multithreaded browser engine to eliminate jank.

Has this been rejected just for now, in a pragmatic way, or more decisively (for a longer term), by Blink/chromium people? Appreciate any links.

We shouldn't worry about differing on approach. We should definitely push back on any proposed standards that are future-hostile, or just too short-term and redundant with respect to Compositor thread de-facto standards (which need to be codified).

/be