On 10/6/14, 5:17 PM, Martin Robinson wrote:
This is just an informational message to inform everyone of the design
of current scrolling model. I hope this will also be useful to shine the
way toward overflow:scroll. I'm also interested in hearing about
potential improvements to this model, because it would be best to
implement them now, before accumulating more technical debt.

Just to check, what's the plan for doing "overflow: sticky"? And does this model handle position:fixed things that end up both above and below pieces of a single position:static thing?

-Boris