There's already a PR to buffer up warnings for inclusion in the crash
report. Once that lands, it should be pretty easy to put warnings in for
channel errors rather than panics.
On Jul 3, 2016 10:45, "Manish Goregaokar" <manishsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Right. I think we should do both -- Servo should report these errors in a
truncated form (single line with error contents and location), and bhtml
can either filter these out or include them in the error reporting box
until it gets a real backtrace

-Manish Goregaokar