Hello

> This is consistent with what I said.  Distrust all roots CAs but your own.
> Issue intermediate CA certs with name constraints that effectively replace
> all the distrusted root certs.
Now I guess I understand how this would work. This seems to be a viable
solution, but it is cumbersome and error-prone in the long run since one must
keep track of root CAs included in client products, update certifications and
root CA invalidations accordingly and roll them out to users.

A simple static policy would be a lot easier to setup, maintain and check for
correctness.

Regards,
Balint Balogh