[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I downloaded NSPR 4.6.1 and NSS 3.11 from CVS. But build on Windows
failed.

I have cygwin, VC++ 2005 personal edition, and moztools installed. OS
is Windows XP
It failed on nspr  configure.   Do I need autoconf on my Windows?

You don't need autoconf.  autoconf is only necessary if
you modify mozilla/nsprpub/configure.in and need to
regenerate mozilla/nsprpub/configure.  When you build
NSPR, you only run mozilla/nsprpub/configure, which is
just a shell script.

I don't know what's wrong with your setup.  You need to
add C:\cygwin\bin (or the directory you installed Cygwin
in) to your PATH environment variable.  You should also
add the moztools's bin directory to your PATH.  I believe
the only thing we need from moztools is nsinstall.exe.

By the way, you should check out NSPR 4.6.3 and NSS 3.11.3
from CVS.  The CVS tags are NSPR_4_6_3_RTM and NSS_3_11_3_RTM.

Wan-Teh