Hi Bob,

Robert Relyea wrote:
> I think you need to be running a chrome to access this function
> however;(. I don't think your average website can use it.

If Firefox is considered an average and common browser than it's pretty
usable. For MSIE we've got activeX (so I'm not the MS guy, don't ask me
too much about it), and XUL and activeX seem to be able to achieve more
or less the same in that respect, i.e. check for hardware tokens, force
to insert a hardware token, create the key in the token, check for its
serial (for later referencing), login/logout functions on insert and
removal etc. etc.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions and help!

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390