It doesn't seem to be my cross-compiler; I updated my regular MSYS/VC7.1
build for comparison and lo and behold it won't compile
pkix_pl_ldapcertstore.c either. A build on a third PC oddly fails to
stop after that error and instead continues until it fails to load
shlibsign due to a missing import.

Nelson Bolyard wrote:

>Neil wrote, On 2008-02-22 17:05:
>
>>On second thoughts the problem seems to be that someone is including
>>pkix_pl_oscpcertid.h before pkixt.h
>>

>Doesn't the compiler name the .c file that it's trying to compile when this
>error occurs?

pkix_pl_ldapcertstore.c is the first - I fiddled with its includes but
then other files don't compile instead.

>In any case, I'd guess the right "fix" is for pkix_pl_oscpcertid.h to include
>pkixt.h, since it depends on types defined there.

Sadly that doesn't work either, this time failing to include
pkix_pl_pki.h, still while compiling pkix_pl_ldapcertstore.c

I think pkix_pl_ocspcertid.h tries to include pkixt.h via
pkix_pl_common.h but the problem there is that pkix_pl_ocspcertid.h was
included from pkix_pl_common.h via pkix_pl_ldapresponse.h so the
recursive include guard prevents pkixt.h from being defined.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.