[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Eddy,
>
> we (T-Systems) appreciate your input, even if we don't agree with all
> of your statements. We strongly encourage you to give further feedback
> until the end of the first week. We know that you do this in your
> spare time to support Mozilla, but changing the CP and CPS is a
> serious act and shouldn't be done on a weekly basis. So the more
> findings you have in the first round, the better for us all.
> We will take your feedback after this week, try to discuss it with
> Frank and then take all steps that are necessary to accomplish our
> goal.

I think, that there now two separate decisions which have to be taken at
this stage. One is the issue about the audit requirements concerning the
intermediate CAs about which I suggest that Frank comes to a principal
decision before continuing. Obviously there isn't much point in
continuing to evaluate this root, if the subordinated CAs are not in
compliance with the requirements of Mozilla.

The other issue is about all the other aspects which are missing and/or
need to be evaluated against the relevant CA policies of the
intermediate CAs. As Frank indicated, Mozilla might choose to evaluate
all those policies *or* you might choose to modify your CP/CPS
accordingly (and have those confirmed by your auditor).

Once a decision has been taken about the former issue concerning the
audit requirement, me and others here will be glad to invest some more
time to find all issues which might have to be addressed in order to
have your policies in compliance with the Mozilla CA policy.

Thank you for your positive input so far and hope you'll accomplish your
goals!

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org