Paul Hoffman wrote:
> At 1:16 AM +0200 12/24/08, Eddy Nigg wrote:
>> Select Preferences -> Advanced -> View Certificates -> Authorities.
>>  Search for AddTrust AB -> AddTrust External CA Root and click
>> "Edit". Remove all Flags.
>
> Doesn't this seem like a better solution than "sue Mozilla for
> theoretical future damages incurred by using their free software"?
> Put more rudely, why do you expect Daddy to fix it for you when you
> can fix it yourself, more easily and more quickly, if you want to?

Isn't that a bit like an auto maker issuing a notice "If you don't want
your car to explode in a fender bender you can crawl under the right
rear and remove the screw marked 34A on the following diagram."

Everyone should be able to do that so I'm sure that gets the auto maker
off the hook, right? Assuming all 200 million Firefox users even hear
about the problem.