EV requires OCSP.  I believe that Mozilla requires OCSP to be
functional else it won't pass the internal EV checks to show the green
bar (please correct me if I'm wrong).

So, by my reading (and subject to the possible misbelief above), even
if the root is enabled for EV it won't necessarily work for the EV
functionality requested.  This may be a marketing sticking point for
SecomTrust, but I do not believe that it is a Mozilla issue to
resolve.

If Mozilla violates the EV guidelines by showing a green bar even when
OCSP fails, then this root needs to not be enabled for EV, even if
admitted to the root list.

-Kyle H