On 11/2/09 21:26, Eddy Nigg wrote:
On 02/11/2009 06:43 PM, Ian G:

OK, I made some changes on the wiki....

First of all I think we should edit this document only after some sort
of agreement here. I think we haven't finished discussion concerning
this issue yet, can you hold back for a minute?

Nope. It's a wiki; and there have been frequent invitations to add comments and help. We can all add comments, and we can collect points of agreement that exist. Nothing on the wiki is binding, afaik.

One clarified point is collected there, but even it is changeable.

Also, point of order: there is no established way to agree and disagree in this forum, so "we agreeing here" is a statement that lacks agreement :)

As I understand it, it is Mozilla's review, taken with public consultation, not the other way around.

Once the CA desk decides that is how it is, after consultation, that's how it is. Frank held the line against requiring publication, and I for one will support that against the steamrolling. If Mozilla changes its mind on this point, that is fine; it's their review.

Mozilla and endusers take on the liability, we don't.

iang