Kathleen Wilson wrote:
As per the CA Schedule at https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Schedule ComSign
is the next request in the queue for public discussion.

Thanks for preparing this for public discussion!

* CRL issue: Current CRLs result in the ffffe009 error code when
downloading into Firefox. ComSign has removed the critical flag from
the CRL, and the new CRLs will be generated in April.

Do we know for sure that the problem was due to the CIDP extension? Your comments in the bug imply that, but I don't see a definitive answer from Comsign on this point.

If Comsign is using CIDP, are they doing partitioned CRLs like Hongkong Post? Or is the CRL a full CRL?

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org