On 03/13/2009 07:34 PM, Kathleen Wilson:
Certigna met our request to post and translate the relevant portions
of their CPS. There has been very little resulting discussion.

Are there still questions that need to be addressed in this public
discussion phase? Or shall I move forward with making the
recommendation to approve this request?

The internal document for code signing should have been made part of the CP/CPS. Apart from that I've not seen anything of concern.

Unfortunately my knowledge in the French language is not sufficient enough in order to understand the CPS. Preferable we should be able to review (and understand) the CPS in its entirety, however I don't feel this to be a reason at this stage to question their inclusion after they complied to our requests from the first round.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org