Thanks Wan-Teh for the suggestion.
No, requiring custom version of Firefox to use ECC key based certificate enrollment is not realistic. It just does not seem right to disable access to all licensed ECC implementation just because Mozilla wants to disable the ECC implementation in the NSS soft-token. But, I am not go to question developer's decision because they have to live with the consequences.
--
Subrata

Wan-Teh Chang wrote:
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Subrata Mazumdar