Eddy Nigg wrote, On 2009-05-18 18:38 PDT:

> I'll create also the missing patch for Cybertrust and/or upon advise a
> mega patch of all EV enablements. Errr...please advise :-)

Thanks Eddy.  I see you've already produced patches for 4 of those 6 bugs.
Patches for the remaining two would also be nice.  You'll find the info for
the WellsFargo patch in bug 449394 comment 28.  It's almost a complete
patch already.  You can ask Bob Relyea to review.

As for a "mega patch", Doing one roll-up patch for the 6 would probably
be a big help because it will resolve merge conflicts.  Bob could just
review one patch and commit it ... if we ever get approval to do that.

(BTW, it's not a MegaPatch unless it's at least a megabit long :)