On 2009-08-10 01:52 PDT, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 04:29:40PM -0700, Nelson Bolyard wrote:
>> OK, so do a cvs checkout over ssh instead.
>
> how do i do this?
> (i don't have a cvs account on .m.o)

You may use anonymous cvs to pull the source.

# setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anonym...@cvs-mirror.mozilla.org:/cvsroot
# cvs login

    At the password prompt, type anonymous

# cd <local directory to be root of your checked out source tree>
# cvs checkout NSS    (gets entire tree_
or
# cvs/checkout mozilla/security/nss/<whatever file you want>

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mozilla_Source_Code_Via_CVS#CVS_Client_Settings

These instructions don't show the use of ssh.  I'm not sure that the
combination of anonymous cvs and ssh is available at this time.  It was
not available a year ago, but ...   See

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Using_SSH_to_connect_to_CVS