Nelson B Bolyard wrote:

On 2009-10-22 07:59 PDT, Neil wrote:
Neil wrote:

I also notice that checkPassword(""); logs out if there was a password. Can
this behaviour be relied on, or should I call logoutSimple() too?
To answer my own question, nsPK11Token::CheckPassword calls
PK11_CheckUserPassword which is documented as logging out if the password is
incorrect. I think this works because PK11_CheckUserPassword calls C_Login
immediately without calling IsLoggedIn first.
Anyway, I've checked in a patch to switch to using checkPassword("") but that
was almost certainly too late for SeaMonkey 2.0
Is there a bug number for this work?
521263

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.