Nelson,

I, for one, want to thank you for your significant contributions thus
far, both to the NSS code and the policies surrounding it. It's true
that various long term frustration points around crypto and Mozilla
remain unresolved (an owner for PSM? :-) but I think over the past
couple of years progress has been made, and we have you to thank for
that in large part.

On 23/12/09 19:45, Nelson B Bolyard wrote:
> For over 13 years now I've been employed to work full time as a developer
> of NSS and NSPR, but beginning in January 2010, I shall have a new job
> where NSS is not part of my job description.

Are you able to tell us what you are going to be doing?

Gerv