Hello, Michael.

No. No such mail client exists  that allow tune/edit recipient's S/MIME caps.

This is because some influential people consider:

  * S/MIME caps are just a part of "mail security protocol"
  * protocol shouldn't be exposed to end user to prevent security compromise.
  * we shouldn't confuse user. "Securing mail" should just work w/o exposing
these gory details.

You can find relevant discussions in other newsgroups, not this one.

Best regards,
--
Konstantin Andreev.