On 12.04.2010 16:22, Kai Engert wrote:
On 12.04.2010 07:36, Kurt Seifried wrote:

Right but I can't find any contact info for certificate patrol and I
figured if anyone knew about it, they're probably on this list. That
and I couldn't find an add-ons mailing list (how does on get on
contact with them?). The word "contact" doesn't occur at
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ and so on. If you know how
to contact the add-ons people that'd be nice to know.

Kurt,

I found http://patrol.psyced.org/

Scroll down to section "about us", which links to a webchat and an IRC
room.

I talked to them, they said the bug should have been fixed already, but the updated version is not yet available on addons.mozilla.org

If you want to test, you could get it from
https://psyced.org/mozilla/certpatrol.xpi
(use at your own risk)

(The link is also contained on the page I quoted above, search for "If you can't wait for the Mozilla staff review, you can preview the next CertPatrol version right here.")

Kai

PS: I'm not involved in creating the above addon, just forwarding some communication.