>Does your module attempt to force the user to (re)authenticate to it every
>time it needs to use the private key?
>Does it attempt to do this by (re)entering a read-only state such as
>CKS_RO_PUBLIC_SESSION after it performs a private key operation?
>If so, that's your problem.

The module enters CKS_RO_USER_FUNCTIONS after a successful login (C_Login) and
stays so until (C_Logout)
when I put the status of all sessions to CKS_RO_PUBLIC_SESSION. The certificate
select dialog happens between
two to Signs...
- enter site url
- C_Login (enter pin) => if OK then CKS_RO_USER_FUNCTIONS
- Cert selection dialog
- C_SignInit
- C_Sign
- Enters site, display user info and confirm login button, (then click)
- Cert selection dialog (the second one)
- C_SignInit
- C_Sign
- on site....

When testing today, the logons (on that apache site) they were as they should
be, no multiple selection of certificates...
Also we have set up another similar site on a windows machine with IIS, and
there also were no such problems...

Therefore it really seems the guys of that site had their apache misconfigured,
and now I can tell them so...

...thanks