Hi!

Firstly forgive me any mislearned NSS-related technical concepts, I'm new to
this.

I'm trying to access a NSS shareable database (3.1.2 with
NSS_DEFAULT_DB_TYPE=sql) while having a Firefox NSS session already initialized
over the pkcs11 module of my smartcard.

My test is really simple but I don't get to know why firefox locks the database.

Up to this point I can properly work with my certificates in firefox but when I
try to simultaneously access it via certutil I get blocked
<pre>
~/.pki/nssdb$ certutil -d sql:. -K -h izenpe
</pre>

While if I terminate the pkcs11 session in firefox I can successfully acces the
token
<pre>
$ certutil -d sql:. -K -h izenpe
certutil: Checking token "Builtin Object Token" in slot "NSS Builtin Objects"
certutil: no keys found
certutil: Checking token "NSS Generic Crypto Services" in slot "NSS Internal
Cryptographic Services"
certutil: no keys found
certutil: Checking token "NSS Certificate DB" in slot "NSS User Private Key and
Certificate Services"
certutil: no keys found
certutil: Checking token "IZENPE" in slot "Gemplus GemPC Twin 00 00"
Enter Password or Pin for "IZENPE":
< 0> rsa      ad22bafb47cd03a443e7777e3c04e4914f5cc52a   PRUEBAS EFACTUR
</pre>
________

Hope you can guide me, best regards,
Irune